DISCOVERY IS OFFERING THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME FOR
5 OF SOUTH AFRICA’S BRIGHTEST YOUNG PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR CALL CENTRE LEARNERSHIP.
CANDIDATES FOR THE REGIONS
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 320 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
This learnerships core focus will be on long term insurance in a call centre environment.
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
- Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
- Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
- You must have a valid SA ID
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Obtain a recognised and portable long term insurance qualification in Call Centre environment.
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
- Communication – communicates clearly and professionally to clients
- Resilience & drive – pursues goals despite obstacles
- Interpersonal skills – relates well to diverse people
- Detail orientation – accurately captures or communicates information
- Desire and potential to learn
- Self motivated
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths, English & 2nd language (Minimum D Symbol in pure Maths and 2nd language and Symbol C in English);
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Express a keen interest in administration, call centre and customer service
The cost of attending interviews and any relocation cost is for the account of the candidate. Discovery will not reimburse any costs incurred.
Closing Date: 29 February 2012
Location: Cape Town