Closing Date: 30 May 2014
The Internship programme is for learners / students who have completed their Electrical qualification and require work experience.
- N4 Electrical qualification or higher
- Practical experience (advantage)
- Daily monitoring of the generator readings i.e. Batteries, Oil level, and water temperature
- Assist with general repair work within the Discovery campus, as well as the call centre e.g power to desk, light systems and power faults.
- Installation of power-poles
- Installation of lights
- Installation of Light Circuits
- Multi-task and work on several projects at once
- Ensure that delegated tasks are preformed within proper time frames
- Prioritize workload and address any immediate issues as and when they arise
- Effective communication at all levels within the organization
- Client centric servicing and positive problem solving approach
How to Apply
Comments are closed.