Closing Date: 30 November 2012
Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 25 of South Africa’s brightest young people living a disability.
This opportunity is open for South Africans living with a DISABILITY ONLY.
The skills programme consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 300 learning hours.
The successful learners will:
- gain access to the insurance industry with a better employment profile.
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Demonstrate resilience & drive. This will show in the individuals desire to pursue goals despite obstacles
- The ability to relate well to diverse people
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Self motivated
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience
There are certain criteria that need to be met before you will be considered for this vacancy:
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book;
- provide Medical proof of disability
- Hold a valid & recognised Diploma and Degree( completed qualification in the last 6 months);
- Not be engaged in formal employment;
- Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years;
How to Apply
Apply Online ( Click Constant Great Opportunities > Sandton > Graduate Programme)
PS: Don’t forget to take a look at:Discovery Learnerships 2013