Location: Knowledge Park, Cape Town
Closing Date: 14 March 2014
CANDIDATES FOR THE CAPE TOWN REGION ONLY
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 350 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
The focus of this Learnership will be on providing services in a contact centre environment.
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
You must have a valid SA ID
Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Contact Centre operations.
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
- Strong English communication skills
- Self – motivated with a desire to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Be South African Citizens
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(Minimum D Symbol) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade) and a 2nd Language (Minimum D or Level 4)
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment
- Not have completed any previous Learnership
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Have effective communication skills in the English language
- Possess basic computer skills
- Express a keen interest in administration, contact centre and customer service
How to Apply