Closing Date: 19 December 2014
Location: Port Elizabeth
Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime for of 10 South Africa’s brightest young people to join their medical claims assessing learnership. The learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/ workplace experience which totals to 1 500 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
The focus of the learnership will be data capturing of medical claims.
- South African citizen
- Hold valid and recognised Matric with Maths (or Maths literacy 60% and above) and English (minimum D symbol on standard grade) and 2nd language (minimum D symbol)
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment
- Not have completed previous Learnership
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Have effective communication skills in the English language
- Possess basic computer skills
- Express a keen interest in claims assessing and healthcare
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately
- Interested in data capturing
How To Apply
Comments are closed.