Closing Date: 31 December 2014
Location: Cape Town
Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime for of 6 South Africa’s brightest young people to join their medical claims assessing learnership. The learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/ workplace experience which totals to 1 350 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
The focus of the learnership will be on providing services in a contact centre environment.
- South African citizen
- Hold valid and recognised Matric with Maths (Minimum D symbol) and English (minimum C symbol on standard grade)
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment
- Not have completed previous Learnership
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Have effective communication skills in the English language
- Possess basic computer skills
- Express a keen interest in administration, contact centre and customer service
Please note: The cost of attending interviews and any relocation cost is for the account of the candidate. Discovery will not reimburse any costs incurred
How To Apply
Comments are closed.