Closing Date: 31 October 2016
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1500 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The focus of this learnership is to equip one with the basic financial skills needed to service members in the Investments Business environment. Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%) & English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%), Maths Literacy 60% or higher; & a 2nd language (e.g Afrikaans or a Home language; Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Have an interest in Insurance in a financial services environment
- May have an incomplete tertiary (financial) qualification.
How to Apply
|Wealth Management Learner|
|Short Term Insurance Learnership|
Comments are closed.