Closing Date: 24 November 2012
Guidelines for Applying To the Learnership:
- Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
- You must have a valid SA ID
Qualifications & Experience
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(Minimum D Symbol) Or maths Lit( 60 % and above) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade);
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
Follow a link of your choice below and then Click Learnerships > View Details to apply.
|040912-2||Long Term Risk Assessment (Underwriting)||Sandton|
|100912-1||Service Consultant||Cape Town|
|050912-5||Medical Claims Assessor Learner||SANDTON|
|030912-3||Nursery School Class Assistant||Sandton|
|110912-4||Intern Learnership||Port Elizabeth|
|040912-1||Wealth Management Learner||Sandton|
|050912-4||Short Term Insurance||Sandton|
|030912-6||Wealth Management Learner||Sandton|
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Discovery’s policies.