Closing Date: 13 January 2014
The focus of this learnership will be data capturing of medical claims.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
- Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you
- meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
- Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this
- information on your application.
- You must have a valid SA ID
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Claims Assessing
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile
- Communication – communicates clearly and professionally to clients
- Resilience & drive – pursues goals despite obstacles
- Detail orientation – accurately captures or communicates information
- Desire and potential to learn
- Self motivated
- Intermediate computer skills
- Above average typing skills
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(or Maths Lit 60 % and above) & English
- (Minimum D Symbol on Standard Grade); & 2nd language (Minimum D Symbol)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed a previous Learnership
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Express a keen interest in claims assessing and healthcare;
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately
- Interested in data capturing
How to Apply
Comments are closed.