Location: Durban / Port Elizabeth / Cape Town
- Grade 12 with Maths / Accounting (essential)
- A Graduate from a University or Technikon; or be studying towards a degree / diploma having completed the first year of studies (advantageous)
- 6 months customer service experience (essential)
- Previous recons and financial experience (advantageous)
- Dealing with all queries through to resolution.
- Logging of all queries
- Keeping clients up to date with their queries
- Ensuring excellent quality service to all members
- Completing administrative and repetitive tasks in keeping accurate, detailed stats of all queries / correspondence and reporting on it on a weekly basis.
- Excellent verbal and numeric communication skills
- The ability to think analytically
- Planning and Organizing
- Judgment and problem solving
- Emotional maturity and empathy
How to Apply
- Durban: Apply for the Durban Discovery Service Consultant Opportunity(Closing Date: 13 June 2014)
- Port Elizabeth: Apply for Port Elizabeth the Discovery Service Consultant Opportunity (Closing Date: 31 December 2014)
- Cape Town: Apply for Cape Town the Discovery Service Consultant Opportunity
Comments are closed.