Clsosing Date: 07 August 2019
Location: WC, South Africa
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and require in-service work exposure in order to obtain their qualification and/or those recently graduated but unemployed and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 1 February 2020 and terminating 31 January 2021.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Letter of motivation.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified academic record.
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution.
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution.
How to Apply
|Marketing Grad / Intern
|Events Management Grad / Intern
|Human Resources Management Grad / Intern
|Trade Development Grad / Intern