Closing Date: 15 November 2013
Duration: 01 February 2014 – 31 January 2015.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution ,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
||Closing Date||How to Apply|
|HR||Ecowash, Gauteng||ECO/SP/Human Resources||12 November||Ms C van Helden, Distell Ltd, Ecowash Secondary production
Fax: 086 770 0117
|HR||Wadeville, Gauteng||WDV/SP/Human Resources||15 November||Ms S Pretoriu, Distell Ltd, Wadeville Secondary production
E-mail: [email protected]
|Quality Management / Food Technology||Wadeville||WDV/SP/Quality Control||15 November|
|Marketing||STELLENBOSCH||08 November||Apply Online|
|Marketing||Head Office||08 November||Apply Online|
Comments are closed.