Closing Date: 16 November 2012
Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study OR recently qualified in Operations Management and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 1 February 2013 and terminating on 31 January 2014.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Stock taking
- Quality control
- Material handling
- Warehouse and Distribution
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Studying in Operations Management field
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution ,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
How to Apply