Location: Secondary Production, Wadeville
Closing Date: 12 May 2014
At the completion of the programme the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in:
- Operation of the following processes:
- Filling and date coding
- Packing and Unpacking
- First line maintenance
- Perform problem solving using problem solving techniques and methods
- Applying health and safety regulations
- Quality control of all above mentioned processes
- Asset management
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Preference will be given to Matric/Grade 12 (Maths & Science) or relevant N qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Technical orientation and ability.
- Display a strong ability to action, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Short listed candidates will undergo a formal assessment
- Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises
How to Apply
Apply for the Distell Learnership Programme
Applications to be sent to:
Ms. Karishma Maharaj at the Human Resources Department, Wadeville OR
Fax: 011 874 1241 ORE-mail: email@example.com
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.
Applications must reach the above office by no later than 12 May 2014.
*All applicants must provide a detailed CV and attach a copy of his/her ID document, senior certificate and/or tertiary qualification. Apply with Refnr: learnership / Wdv / 001
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.