Closing Date: Wednesday, 13 May 2015
Stipend: R4000 per month
Ref: Intern / 2015
Applicants who have previously been on an Internship Programme in any institution will not be considered for this programme.
Applicants must be graduates in any one of the fields specified below and must be at least 18 to 35 years old.
Note: The Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) is also targeting coloureds and people with disabilities
Field of Study:
- Finance (Accounting, Financial Management)
- Legal Services (Legal Secretary, Paralegal) (preferably Masters degree)
- Supply Chain Management (Logistics, Procurement)
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Internal Auditing (Auditing, Risk Management)
- Communications (Journalism / Public Relations / Photography / Internal Article Publications, Marketing, Graphic Design)
- International Relations (Political Studies)
- Information Technology (Programming, Networking)
- Service Delivery improvement (Public Management, Public Administration)
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Office Administration / Secretarial (Admin Assistants / Administrators / Secretarial)
- Strategic Management and Planning
- Employee Health and Wellness
Note: Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their internship programme is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification, citizenship verification and criminal records.If you apply for more than one field, please submit a different Separate application for each field.
Successful interns will be expected to sign an Internship Agreement and will be required to undergo a security clearance. Applications must be submitted on form Z83, accompanied by Copies of qualifications), Identity Document (certified in the past 12 months) and a Comprehensive CV indicating duration of appropriate qualification and three reference persons with the following information: Name and contact numbers. An indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate. Reference checks will be dOne during the selection process. Note: Failure to submit these copies will result in the application not being considered.
It is the intention to promote representivity in the Department through the filling of these positions. The candidature of from groups especially in respect of people with disabilities will receive preference.
How to Apply
Applications, quoting the reference number must be posted to Department of Public Service and Administration. Private Bag X916, Pretoria 0001 or delivered at , Batho Pele House, 116 Johannes Ramokhoase (Proes) Street, cnr Johannes Ramokhoase Street and Sophie De Bruyn Street, Pretoria 0001, for attention: Mr Themba Nkolwana.
Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be considered.
Correspondence Will be conducted with the Shortlisted candidates only.
If you have not been contacted by the DPSA within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.