Closing Date: 12 May 2014
Ref No: 14 / 105 / MAS
- An LLB degree or recognized four year legal qualification
- Z83 Form should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Administer deceased- and insolvent estates,
- Curatorships Trusts and all aspects related to the administration thereof;
- Render professional service to clients in line with the service level agreements;
- Identify and report opportunities or problems that may impact on service level agreements or effectiveness of operations to the Assistant Master;
- Provide effective people management;
- Prepare all monthly management and court reports in the prescribed formats.
- Legal research and drafting;
- Cash flow management;
- Estate duties;
- Dispute resolution;
- Communication skills (verbal and written);
- Problem solving;
- Customer focus;
- Attention to
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply
Post to: The Human Resources: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001.
Hand deliver: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
Enquiries: Mr. S. Maeko, Tel: (012) 315 1996