Closing date: 24 April 2012
Qualification: National Certificate: Business Administration
THIS POSITION IS TARGETING INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CANDIDATES TO PARTICIPATE IN A 1-YEAR LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME
DStv Media Sales Operations Department seeks to give opportunity to candidates interested, to participate in a learnership programme. The purpose of this Learnership programme is to give candidates an opportunity to obtain a formal qualification and gain work experience in Operations. This position is an entry level and vital link in the Operations department. This programme will be based at our offices in Randburg.
The successful incumbents would be required to spend 30% of their time in classes and lectures and 70% of their time in the working environment.
External factors which will influence the work environment taking future conditions and strategic requirements into account:
- Lucrative business environment
- Dynamic organization
- DStv Media Sales policies and procedures
External individuals or groups as well as individuals or groups within the organization to whom products, services, programs and information must be provided
- Advertising Agencies/Clients Direct
- Various other internal and external clients
Services and information which the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, or one another to accomplish the organization’s mission and strategy
- To liaise and build good relationships with advertising agencies
- Schedule commercials on Landmark for SuperSport / MND & DSTV channels
- Accurate capturing of orders into Landmark
Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs are:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Attention to detail – log scheduling
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reliable and willing to go extra mile
- Willing to work overtime
- Team Player
- Accurate and diligent
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Matric Certificate (compulsory)
- Experience or background in advertising a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of SuperSport. M-Net and DSTV channels
- Knowledge of Landmark, Paradigm & Synergy
- Fully computer literate i.e. MS office
Please email your applications in the form of CV’s, to [email protected] , or Human Resources, 1nd Floor, World of Champions building.
Please note that if you have not received any feedback by 24 May 2012, your application has been unsuccessful.