The DStv Graduate Recruitment Programme
The programme focuses on graduates studying engineering, IT or interactive media and was created to encourage students to enter the exhilarating Information & Communications technology (ITC) industry. Successful candidates will get to work at DStv during their holidays and have the potential of being offered permanent positions after they have graduated. DStv is actively changing the technology landscape in SA, come and explore our world and the opportunities it holds for you.
In order for you to qualify for one of the technology internships and internships for IT graduates; you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Studying an ICT (Information & Communication Technology) related qualification
- Acquired an undergraduate or post graduate degree(s) in an ICT related field
- Have obtained strong marks throughout your studies
- Must be a South African citizen
- Willing to relocate to Randburg, Johannesburg for a minimum of a year upon completion of your qualification
Apply now if you’d like to make a difference and be an active player in the truly awesome expansion of technology that is revolutionising the way we work and play.
Have any questions? Go here: www.dstv.com