Closing Date: 30 September 2015
Dube TradePort Corporation (DTPC) is inviting unemployed graduates of KwaZulu-Natal to apply for internships in the following functional areas:
- Accounting / Financial Management
- Agricultural Science / Engineering
- Contracts Management
- Environmental Management
- Geographic Information System
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing / Graphic Designer
- Maintenance / Property Operations
- Network and Data Centre Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Occupational Health and Safety/ Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Tissue Culture Laboratory
- Town Planning
- Water Quality/ Testing
- Unemployed KwaZulu-Natal Graduates between the ages of 20 and 35 years with no or limited work experience within their field of study.
- Applicants must have completed their tertiary qualification, be in the process of completing their studies in 2015 or require experiential learning in order to complete their qualification.
How to Apply
- Updated CV
- Certified copy of SA Identity Document
- Certified copies of full official academic transcripts/ results
Late applications will not be accepted.
Comments are closed.