Closing Date: 30 September 2016
The organisation recognises that hundreds of thousands of graduates enter the job market annually, but are unable to find employment. There clearly exists a gap between university and the workplace, a gap which must be plugged if career opportunities are to become a widespread reality.
In view of this, Dube TradePort Corporation has pledged to play a meaningful and pro-active role in assisting to bridge this gap, preparing our youth for the workplace through a variety of learning and skills development opportunities.
- Accounting / Financial Management
- Agricultural Science / Engineering
- Contracts Management
- Environmental Management
- Geographic Information System
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing / Graphic Design/ Journalism / Media
- Maintenance / Property Operations
- Network and Data Centre Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Occupational Health and Safety / Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Tissue Culture Laboratory
- Town Planning
- Water Quality / Testing
How to Apply
Comments are closed.