Closing date: 03 May 2013 at 12.00 (Midday)
The above mentioned vacancy exists in Human Settlements & Infrastructure Cluster, eThekwini Transport Authority Unit, Roads System Management Department.
- Essential: N1 and N2 in Electrical Engineering from a Further Education and Training College, accredited by the Council on Higher Education.
- May need to pass a proficiency test, set by the department, to prove sufficient general knowledge of electricity fundamentals.
- May need to pass practical tests, set by the department, to prove practical capabilities. Valid vehicle drivers licence (Code C1) or be able to obtain one within 6 months from the commencement of the driver training programme.
- Training as an Artisan (Electrician) and to develop a good understanding of Transport
- Authority’s electrical networks, especially the construction, operation and maintenance practices and procedures and pass the electrical trade test as a qualified Electrician.
How to Apply:
Get Application Forms here
Applications must be lodged at:
The Human Resources Administration Division,
Engineering Unit, 166 KE Masinga (Old Fort) Road,
P.O Box 680,
E-mail to [email protected]