Closing Date: 16 May 2016
STIPEND: R5 000 per month
DURATION: One Year (12 Months)
The Eastern Cape Department of Health (ECDOH) is of fering 360 internship opportunities for a period of (12 months ) to unemployed graduates from Higher Education Ins titutions, who have completed Degrees or (3 years) National Diplomas, a nd have not been exposed to Public Service work experience related to the Field of Stu dy that they have completed. This will be a Work-Based Structured approach to Experiential Lear ning related to an occupation with an aim to acquire competencies in the said Fields. Applica nts are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates to apply.
|INTEGRATED HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: QUALIFICATION S REQUIRED
REF. NO.: HRD 01/ 2016
|FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
REF. NO.: HRD 02/ 2016
|OTHER FIELD OF STUDIES: QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
REF. NO.: HRD 03/ 2016
- Applicants who have already participated in any Gov ernment Internships Programme will not be considered and if it is found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect
- The EC Department of Health is committed to the ach ievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially of R ace, Gender and Disability
- Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form , obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a com prehensive CV and recently certified copies of qualifications, academic record and identity document. Failure to provide required documents will disqualify applican ts
- Applicant must clearly indicate the reference numbe r on the Z83 Form.
- Separate applications should be submitted for each study field of interest
- Unless indicate otherwise, the Internship Opportuni ties are based in Districts and Sub- District Offices; Hospital Complexes; Regional Hosp itals; Health Facilities and in Head Office (Bhisho)
- It is the applicants responsibility to have the qua lifications evaluated by the South African Qualities Authority (SAQA) as qualification s will be submitted for verification
- Communication/ correspondence will be limited to sh ort listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 months of t he closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- No late and incomplete applications will be considered
Please forward applications, quoting the relevant R eference Number and the District Name/ Area to: The Superintendent-General; Eastern Cape Department of Health; CD: HRD – Section: Learnerships and Internships, writing the Address where you wish to undertake Internship for attention of a Contact Person in a District where you apply as per the table below. No faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
|Ms.Makonco / Mr. Siswana
040-5081521 / 23
Office No.: 02 First Floor, Unathi House, Bhisho, 5605,
EC Dept. of Health Private Bag X0038, Bhisho, 5605
|Ms. N. Jukuju
No. 64 Termina Street
ECDOH: Buffalo City Metro
| Мr. Х. Меrne
043-707 5700 / 0605631247
19 St. James Rd, Office No.: 05, Ground Floor, Medical Centre, Building, Southernwood, 5201,
ECDOH: Amathole District
| Ms. L. Njobe / Ms.
0414088514 / 041 4088147
Room 510, Golden Mile building, 5 Downing Street
ECDOH: Cacadu District, Private Bag 27667, PE 6057
045-8071100 / 0458071177 / 060 563 1233
Komani Hospital, Ward F, Queenstown 5219
ECDOH: Chris Hani District
| Mr. PN Kometsi LL
32 Dan Pienaar Str,
ECDOH: Joe Gqabi Distr. Private Bag x1005, Aliwal North
|Mrs. Dubase Z / Ms. Adams
051-633 9630 / 060 5579591
DOH: Room B6, Conningham Rd, Parsons Hill, 6001,
ECDOH: Nelson Mandela Metro District, P / Bag X 2800, Greenacres, 6057
041-3918105 / 060 583 5691
Office 9-24, Botha Sigcawu
ECDOH: OR Tambo District Private Bag x5005,
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS: Must be submitted to Registry Office, Dukumbana Building Private Bag x0038, Bisho, 5605, Eastern Cape or Hand Delivered t o Human Resource Development (HRD UNIT) Office No. 2 Unathi House, Siwani Avenue, Bisho. Applications must be written: Application for an Internship Programme.
Enquiries: MR M PINCA, MR S.L. SISWANA & MS V. MAKONCO, (040) 6 08 1521/ 1523/1544