Closing Date: 28 November 2014
Learners with Grade 12 at High School level or have completed Matric / grade 12 with any subject combination that include mathematics and Physical Science who are interested to study in any field leited below:
- Bachelor or Veterinary Science (BVSC)
- BSc Agricultural Engineering
- BSc Agriculture (Soil Science)
- BSc Agriculture (Entomology)
- BSc Agriculture (Plant Pathology)
- Applicants must be South African citizen. Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged youth (Eastern Cape residents)
- Applicants must provide proof of admission / provisional admission to a tertiary institution, an affidavit on family financial status and a copy of the parent / guardian’s ID. They must also indicate whether they are sponsored by another agency.
- Applicants should be prepared to work / serve the Eastern Cape Department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform as part of their contractual obligation
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered, no faxed or emailed application forms will be considered.
How To Apply
Send all Bursary Application Form, together with copies of admission letters, certified copy of ID, certificates / academic results and 1 ID photo must be forwarded to the nearest office of the Department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform or posted to the following address:
The Manager: Human Resources Development, Department ogf Rural Develpment and Agrarian Reform, Provate Bag X0040, Bhisho 5606.
Contact person: Mr Simphiwe Funani / Ms Lillian Mqedazwe, Tel: 040 609 5260 / 639 1077