Closing Date: 23 April 2015
Location: East London
The Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) invites applications for its internship programme. The interns will be based at all ECDC regional offices including the head office in eEast London. The regions are: east London, mahatma, Queenstown and Port Elizabeth including our satellite offices in King William’s town, Mt Ayliff, Aliwal North and Butterworth.
The internship programme is being offered within the following categories:
FET College with N6
Experiential learning, 8 learners required. Stipend R1500 for a period of 18 months.
- Unemployed graduates
Workplace experience, 32 learners required. Stipend R2500 for a period of 12 months.
- BCom / BMarketing / BAdmin
University students (Work integrated Learning), 52 learners required. Stipend R1500 for a period of 18 months.
Prospective interns must currently not be on an internship programme to apply. A tertiary qualification in one of the fields mentioned below is a pre-requisite.
- Project Finance
- Project Management and Implementation
- Development Finance
- Investment and Trade
- Business Support
- Internal Audit
- Built Environment
- Information Technology
How to Apply
An application letter accompanied by a recently updated CV, certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document must be sent to:
The Talent Management Consultant, Fax: 086 687 3612 OR Email to email@example.com
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Candidates that wish to apply for internship outside their respective region must be willing and able to find their own accommodation considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend.
- Persons with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within two (2) months after the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Enquiries tel. 043 704 5737/5796