Closing Date: 23 September 2013
REMUNERATION: R 100k pa
- Young graduate with BCom degree or Diploma in Accounting, Majoring in accounting
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively, willingness 10 rotate within finances sections
- Graduates residing with in Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality will be given first preference.
- Prepare the annual budget in conjunction with the integrated development plan and coordinate all budget inputs from Management and captures in financial management system
- Prepare monthly and quarterly in annual reports to organ of state and Council, and comply with all legislative requirements
- Process expenditure claim and ensures that transactions are completed accurately in accordance with laid down accounting procedures and practices
- Reconcile all credit accounts and claims
- Activating electronic payment and pay roll and cheque payments.
How to Apply
Each applicant must submit the following: ♦ A signed applicant letter ♦ Comprehensive CV ♦ Certified copies of qualifications ♦ Certified copy of Identity document.
Applicants who have not received any response within 30 days of the closing dote should regard their applications as unsuccessful.
A candidate who canvasses any Councilor official for preference will be disqualified immediately from the selection process or from appointment.
Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates
The Municipality reserves the right not ta make any appointment.
Applications for the position should be forwarded to: The Director Corporate Services, P.O. BOX 48, GROBLERSDAL, 0470.
NB: Faxed and e -mailed applications shall not be accepted.
For further information please contact Human Resource Mr L. M Mafiri, Tel: (013) 262 3056 (During office hours).
Comments are closed.