Closing Date: 27 March 2015
REMUNERATION: R100 000.00 pa
- Young graduate with B Com degree or National Diploma (preferably Financial Accounting)
- Not previously employed of served in any internship programme
- High level in computer literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively, Willingness to rotate within finances sections
- Graduates residing within Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality will be given first preference.
- Prepare the annual budget in conjunction with the integrated Development plan and coordinate all budget inputs from Management and captures in financial management system.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly in —year reports to organ of state and Council, and comply with all legislative requirements.
- Process expenditure claim and ensures that transactions are Completed accurately in accordance said down accounting procedures and practices Reconcile all credit accounts and claims
- Activating electronic payment and payroll cheque payments.
How to Apply
Each applicant must submit the following: ♦ A signed applicant letter ♦ Comprehensive CV ♦ Certified copies of qualifications ♦ Certified copy of ID.
Applicants who have not received any response within 30 days of the closing date should regard their applications as unsuccessful.
A candidate who canvasses any Councilor official for preference will be disqualified immediately from the selection process or from appointment.
Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates
The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment.
Applications for the position should be forwarded to: The Director Corporate Services, P.O. BOX 48, GROBLERSDAL, 0470.
NB: Faxed and e -mailed applications shall not be accepted.
For further information please contact Human Resource Mr L. M Mafiri, Tel: (013) 262 3056 (During office hours).