Closing date: 26 August 2016
POSITION : FINANCE INTERSHIP X03
DEPARTMENT : BUDGET AND TREASURY
Ref no : HR01 / 800 / 13
DURATION :24 MONTHS CONTRACT
REMUNERATION : R 120 000 pa
Minimum Requirements: Young graduates with B Com Degree or Diploma in Accounting, High level of Computer literacy, ability to communicate effectively, and willingness to rotate within finances secons. Graduates residing within EMLM will be given first preference.
Responsibilities: Prepare the annual budget ¡n conjunction with the integrated Development plan and coordinate all budget inputs from Management and captures in financial management system, prepare monthly and quarterly ¡n.. year reports to organ of state and Council, and comply with all legislative requirements, process expenditure claims and ensures that transactions are completed accurately in accordance with laid down accounting procedures and practices, reconcile all credit accounts and claims, activating electronic payment and payroll and Cheque payments.
POSITION : IDP INTERNSHIP X01
DEPARTMENT : OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER
Ref no :HR011642114
DURATION : 12 MONTHS CONTRACT
REMUNERATION : R 48000, 00 pa
Minimum Requirements: Grade 12 Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Municipal Administration / Public Administration or Development studies.
Responsibilities: Taking part ¡n the compilation and review of the IDP, Participating in the implementation and monitoring of the IDP, Coordinating the participation of stakeholders in the IDP processes, Coordinating the compilation of all sector plans, Ensuring that projects and programmes of the IDP meet deadlines, Liaising with other stakeholders and all sphere of government on IDP matters.
1. Late, emailed or faxed applications will NOT be accepted.
2. The Municipality reserves the right not to fill the vacancy.
3. Elias Motsoaledi Local municipality subscribes to the provisions of the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 as amended and appointments will be made according to Council’s Employment Equity Plan which ensures representation of designated groups in the Municipality, including those with disabilities.
4. Any person who endeavours to canvass either a Councillour or an Official for these positions will immediately be disqualified.
5. Qualification and SA citizenship checks will be conducted on all short-listed candidates where applicable, Successful candidates will be subjected to additional checks.
6. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
How to Apply
Application for the post MUST be submitted on an official application form, obtainable from the Human Resources Manager, accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, accompanied by recently (not older than 3 months valid) certified copies of qualifications with a covering letter indicating the post applied for in an envelope marked as PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL must be submitted to the Office of the Municipal Manager, P.O. Box 48, Groblersdal, 0470 or hand delivered at 2nd Grobler Avenue, Groblersdal ,0470. Further information may be obtained from the Municipal Manager on telephone number 013 262 3056 during office hours.
Please note: If no response ¡s received within a month after the closing date of this advert, your application must be regarded as unsuccessful.
Failure to submit all required documents and recently certified certificates will render the application invalid.
Comments are closed.