Location: Cape Town
If you are just waiting to get a foot in the door at ELLE, here’s exciting news! We’re on the lookout for an online intern to work from our Cape Town office. To be considered, you must be a South African citizen who is available to take up a full time (5 days a week, 9am-5pm) six-month internship, beginning as soon as possible.
- Media graduate
- Maximum two page CV
- Brief letter of motivation (150 words)
- Two topical news articles of 250 words each. Please choose an interesting fashion, celebrity or beauty topic that is current and relevant. Ensure your chosen topic has not yet been covered on ELLE online. See elle.co.za for reference.
- Ideal candidates will be adept at WordPress 3.8.1 and be able to upload and format posts.
- You should be familiar with Photoshop and be able to re-size images.
- You must have an interest in social media, and know social media platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- You must be on the ball and up to speed with all the local fashion, beauty and lifestyle news, blogs and happenings.
- You should have a good nose for daily news stories.
How to Apply