Closing Date: 04 July 2014 before 12h00
This is a contractual appointment and will be under a strict training program until completion of the project, but not exceeding a period of two (2) years.
- A recognized B-Com Degree or equivalent with Accounting or Economics or Finance or Auditing as a subject.
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 25 years.
Application forms are available at all Municipal Offices in Emakhazeni, Entokozweni, Dullstroom and Emgwenya.
- Candidates will be required to work on a rotation basis to cover different Municipal Financial Management issues:
- Assist with the implementation and Transforming of accounting records to GAMAP/ GRAP; assist with the compilation and implementation of National Treasury Budget Reform Program for Municipal Budget.
- Develop statistical reporting modules and electronic capturing of data in all sections of Financial Management.
- Assisting in all areas of financial management and Auditing within the department.
- Perform any other duties that maybe assigned by the Head of department or his/ her designate.
How to Apply
Post: The Acting Manager Corporate Services, P.O. Box 17, BELFAST, 1100.
Enquiries: Mrs. Spokazi Matsane, Tel: (013) 253 7600 / 7651
NB: If you do not hear from us by 31 JULY 2014 consider your application not successful.