Closing Date: 29 September 2015
EMSS Consulting is seeking a regional RF Surveyor who will join our team. Our main focus is to ensure EMF compliance, in line with international guidelines for safe exposure to radio-frequency fields, for the major South African mobile operators. All base station sites in the network is inspected, audited and monitored. Surveyors are paired in teams of two, based in a region and travel locally and internationally when required.
- Climbing of mast– and building structures
- Performing compliance surveys at cellular base stations
- Create CAD models of base station sites
- Use a mobile spectrum analyser to perform EMF measurements
- Implement the necessary control measures on site
- Assisting with other duties when required
The ideal candidate should have:
- A valid SA driver’s license
- National Diploma in Electrical- (light current) or Mechanical Engineering OR
- Working towards a National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (light current) and seeking experiential training
How to Apply
Application Details Please send:
- CV’s (inclusive of academic results – School & Tertiary)
- Copy of SA Driver’s License
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates, who do not submit all the supporting documentation as requested, will not be considered.
Contact Person: Tina Joubert (021) 880 – 1880 Email: [email protected]
Comments are closed.