Are you thinking about your future?
Here’s your chance to fulfill your ambition!
At Engen, we offer bursaries to deserving students who don’t have the means to further their education. Let us know if you are interested in building your future with us.
FIELDS OF STUDY
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Information Systems
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Electronics
- Diploma in packaging
- Good academic results with at least 65% average (for applicants at 2nd year level)
- High achievers
- South African citizens
- Preferably from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
- Only students who are at 3rd year level in 2013 are invited to apply
Forward a brief CV with a copy of all results and/or certificates, by no later than 29 June 2012, to:
The Engen Bursary Department and quote Ref. No. BUR0003
Fax: 021 403 5921 or Email: [email protected]
Should you not hear from us by 31 August 2012, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Kindly do not contact Engen directly.
Engen reserves the right to award bursaries in line with its Employment Equity strategy.
Closing Date: 29 June 2012