- Cape Town (x3),
- East London/Port Elizabeth (x3),
- Durban (x3),
- Johannesburg (x6),
- Mokopane (x3),
- Kroonstad (x2)
Number of Positions Available: 20
Application Closing Date: 07 March 2012
The Learnership aims to develop the professional skills and knowledge required for Bulk Truck Operators, leading to a formal qualification, ie: National Certificate: Professional Driving (NCPD).
Education & Experience:
- Matric or equivalent
- Must be currently unemployed
- Hold a valid EC Licence (no endorsement)
- Be older than 25 years of age (Legal requirement for the transportation of hazardous goods)
- Excellent spoken command in the English language
- Must be in good physical health
- Must not be currently studying (part-time or full-time)
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
All applications must be submitted to the contact person/numbers provided and in the manner requested.
If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 07 March 2012