Closing Date: 15 December 2013
Engen has an opportunity for talented Analytical Chemistry students to be part of the 2014 In-Service Trainee programme in Cape Town (x1), Durban (x3) and Johannesburg (x1).
- Product Testing
- Customer Service
- Equipment Management
On completion of this in-service trainee programme, the learner will be able to:
- Receive sample, conduct, produce and interpret test results
- Provide efﬁcient customer service
- Utilise and maintain equipment optimally
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Innovative thinker
- Assertive and pro-active
Successful individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Registered National Diploma Analytical Chemistry student at an accredited academic institution (University of Technology)
- Currently completing 2nd year subjects (S3 & S4) and meets the institution’s requirements to complete In-service training in 2014.
How to Apply
Interested students must send their CV’s together with a copy of
their academic transcript to: [email protected]
Quote: Lab In-Service Trainee in the subject box of the email.
Only students who have attached their full academic transcripts will be considered.