Location: CT, DBN, JHB
Closing Date:14 December 2012
Engen has an opportunity for talented Analytical Chemistry students to be part of the 2013
Product Testing Customer Service Equipment Management Speciﬁc outcomes On completion of this in-service trainee programme, the learner will be able to:
- Receive sample, conduct, produce and interpret test results.
- Provide efﬁcient customer service.
- Utilise and maintain equipment optimally.
Attention to detail Team player Innovative thinker Assertive and pro-active Successful individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Registered National Diploma Analytical Chemistry student at an accredited academic institution (University of Technology) Currently completing 2nd year subjects (S3 & S4) and meets the institution’s requirements to complete In-service training in 2013.
- Copy of academic transcript.
- Only students who have attached their full academic transcripts will be considered.
- Appointments will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy
How to Apply
Interested students must send their CVs together with a copy of their academic transcript to: [email protected]
Quote: Lab In-service trainee on the subject box of the email.