Close Date: 18 May 2015
Offering a great Learnership opportunity to hardworking candidates. If you are a team player with the relevant knowledge, good written and verbal communication skills then you are an ideal candidate. The Learnership offers training in Chemical Operations NQF Level 2
Education & Experience
- Matric certificate with a pass in ‘‘pure’’ Mathematics & Physical Science
- To produce certified copies of ID and matric Certificates upon applying
- This is a 12 month contract position and 1st preference will be given to unemployed candidates
- Basic refinery processes.
- An interest in operations type activities
- Working safely in a hazardous environment.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Work indoor and outdoor in all weather conditions.
- Require fitness and strength to climb up ladders, staircase and platform through various operating equipment from different levels and areas.
- Responding to and handling emergencies
- All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.