Closing Date: 23 December 2013.
The Learnership aims to develop the profession skills and knowledge required for Bulk Truck Operators, leading to a formal qualification, i.e. National Certiﬁcate: Professional Driving (NCPD).● Durban (x2) ● Johannesburg / Pretoria (x3).
- Be unemployed
- Hold a valid EC licence (no endorsements)
- Be older than 25 years of age (Legal requirement for the transportation of hazardous goods)
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualified
- Good communication skills
- Be in good physical health
- Show a willingness to learn
- Not be currently studying (part-time or full-time)
- Candidates who meet the above requirements and who can commit to the 2 year Learnership are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Please email your CV, a copy of your EC license and matric certificate to [email protected]. Quote: Drivers Internship in the subject of the email.