The Denel Dynamics Engineering Internship Programme (also referred to as the Denel Dynamics Excellence in Engineering Programme) is a 12 month programme, that provides engineering graduates with a true learning opportunity by being able to execute real product development work in a safe learning environment. Once completing the 12 month programme, the engineering graduates will have solid training in a high-tech product development environment, which will allow them to continue their career with confidence. They will have an excellent understanding of the work environment enabling them to make informed choices with regards their future and in the work place.
We seek BEng GRADUATES in the fields of:
An individual is eligible to apply for an Internship provided the following minimum conditions are met:
- Candidate has a BEng degree (in one of the fields listed above) from a recognised South African University
- Candidate is a South African citizen
- Candidate has not failed any subjects and attained an average of 60% in his/her final year
- Candidate has complete not more than 1 year of formal work experience since graduating
Application/ Selection process
- Phase 1: Apply from 1 June 2011 to 31 August 2011
- Phase 2: Shortlisted candidates will be invited via email to attend a panel interview which will take place in Centurion, Gauteng
- Phase 3: Offers will be made to the successful candidates.