Location: Bloemfontein / Johannesburg / Cape Town / Pretoria
Brief Description of Role
Application for a bursary. Students who are currently studying or intend studying towards a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification.
The candidate should attach:
- A copy of an ID;
- Matric certificate and academic record to date and;
Bursaries awarded on academic merit:
- Students who are in their matric year will only be considered for bursaries if they achieve at least a “C” symbol for maths on Higher Grade in their June exams.
- Students, who have already commenced their BComm or equivalent degree at a SAICA accredited institution, will need to achieve a minimum of 60% per subject in their year-end exams (or June exams if they are still in their 1st year).
- A BComm Accounting,
- Business Science,
- HNS or equivalent.
- Following the CA stream
Skills & Behavioural Attributes
- Bursaries will be awarded to persons who the firm believes have the commitment to qualify as a chartered Accountant (SA),
- Have an academic record which indicated the ability to do so and with due regard to financial need.