Closing Date: 10 January 2014
So you’re between the ages of 20 and 25, a South African citizen and you haven’t taken part in an apprenticeship before? Perfect!
The following fields are available:
- Instrument Mechanician (Ref. 105083/31)
- Millwright (Ref. 105083/32)
- Boilermaking (Ref. 105083/33)
- Electrical (Ref. 105083/34)
You’ll be trained at various accredited ERWAT workshops situated within the Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality. The programme is based on an individualised, structured learning process, focusing strongly on the theoretical and practical application of the specific trade requirements – making this your best opportunity to kick-start your skills. The duration of the programme is 3-4 years.
We’ll require the following with your application:
- A comprehensive CV, accompanied by certified copies of your Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science, minimum N3 technical certificate with relevant trade theory, academic transcripts (records) and a South African Identity Document
- Proof of residence (since priority will be given to residents of Ekurhuleni)
- The trade you are applying for
How to Apply
Send your application, quoting the relevant reference number, to [email protected] or apply online at www.humanjobs.co.za
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.