Closing Date: 10 January 2014
If you’re a South African citizen between the ages of 20 and 35 and you haven’t previously taken part in an Internship (graduate) programme, you could be given the
opportunity to take part in this 12-month programme. The Internship will offer you workplace exposure in order to improve your prospects of employability.
What are the benefits?
- * A full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations
- * Integration of academic preparation with professional challenges
Internships are offered in the following fields:
- BSc/ND Engineering (Chemical) (Ref. 105083/21)
- BSc Environmental Management (Ref. 105083/22)
What will we need from you?
- A CV accompanied by certified copies of the relevant degree or diploma, academic transcripts (records) and South African Identity Document
- Proof of residence (since priority will be given to residents of Ekurhuleni)
- An application letter stating the field you are applying for
- A statement to the effect that you have not previously been employed or participated in any internship programme
If successful, you will be required to sign a contract for the duration of the programme.
How to Apply
Send your application, quoting the relevant reference number, to [email protected] or apply online at www.humanjobs.co.za
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.