Position: External Trainees (Biokinetic Internship) x4
Position/Task Grade: XX9
Area of specialisation: To provide a professional service which enhances the physical wellness and work capacity of Eskom Executives and employees by promoting a lifestyle of activity and shaping the workforce physical profile.
Department: Health and Wellness
Business Unit: Gauteng Health and Wellness
Location: Gauteng, Megawatt Park, Wellness Centre
Reference Number: 50153542AVT/329-1207805
Closing Date: 05 June 2013
- Qualification(s) :
- BA/BCom Human Movement Science with Hons in Biokinetics or
- Bsc Human Movement Science with Honours in Biokinetics
Skills and Competencies
- Communication skills
- Computer Literacy
- Reporting skills
- Analytical skills
- Inter personal relation skills
- Establishes a preventative Medicine process in order to alter environmental conditions and guiding individuals to accept responsibility for their lifestyles and physical wellness.
- Preform physical assessment on incapacitated, disabled, impaired, injured or any other employee desiring or in need of a personalised physical profile
- Rehabilitate identified, impaired employees
- Provide Biokinetics management information and initiate corrective action
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom’s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom’s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
How to Apply
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application.
Comments are closed.