Position: External Experiential Trainee (Biokinetics Intern)
Position/Task Grade: TR2 / XX9
Area of specialisation: Biokinetics
Department: Health and Wellness
Business Unit: Koeberg Operating Unit
Geographical Area/Location: Koeberg Power Station / Western Cape
Reference Number: 50123983PZ/329-939077
Closing Date: 29 October 2012
- BA Human Movement Science with Honours in Biokinetics or
- BSc Human Movement Science with Honours in Biokinetics
- Professional Registration
- 1 year University practical experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Reporting skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Interpersonal relation skills
- Rehabilitate identified, impaired employees
- Provide Biokinetics management information and initiate corrective action
- Performs physical assessment on incapacitated, disabled, impaired, injured or any other employee desiring or need of a personalised physical profile
- Establishes a preventative medicine process in order to alter environmental conditions and guiding individuals to accept responsibility for their lifestyles and physical wellness
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom?s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom?s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
HR Shared Services/HR at your fingertips
Please register to load your information if you have not applied for vacancies before or Login to apply if you have registered previously.
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application
Please contact Shared Services on 011 800 2311 should you experience any problems.