- Quick Tips
Learn How to Apply.
How to Write a Cover Letter
How to Write a Professional CV
- Keep in Touch
Have a Specific Question?
Closing Date: 31 July 2014
- Human Resources
Who qualify for selection?
|University bursary holder
- Matriculation exemption (or equivalent) and written proof of acceptance for admission by university and faculty
- Technical disciplines Exemption with:
- Mathematics 60% / 5
- Physical Science 60% / 5
- English 50% / 4
- For non-technical disciplines:
|University of technology bursary holder(This bursary is granted only for a maximum of a three year period including P1 and P2 (National Diploma)
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent) and written proof of acceptance for admission by the universities of technology and the department
- For technical disciplines Senior Certificate with:
- Mathematics Core Maths 50% / 4
- Physical Science Core Science50% / 4
- For non-technical disciplines :
|FET bursary holdera learner awarded a bursary under the FET Bursary Scheme to qualify as an artisan
- Minimum criteria Grade 10 with:
- Desired criteria:
- Grade 12
How to Apply
Download Application Form and post to: Student Development Department, PO Box 1091, JOHANNESBURG, 2001 or
Hand Deliver to: Megawatt Park, Maxwell Drive, Sunninghill, Sandton or the nearest Eskom offices.
Comments are closed.