Closing Date: 28 November 2014
Ref: RR 00910
Applications are invited for an opportunity to be recruited for 18 months contract. The programme is aimed at providing workplace exposure and experience through skills transfer in Communications Department within the company.
Unemployed graduates in possession of the following relevant qualifications are invited to apply:
- National Diploma / B Degree in Communication or Public Relations
- Code 8 Drivers License
- Advantage – Own Vehicle
The successful graduates will be required to sign an 18 months contract and will receive a stipend.
The following are required:
- Detailed current Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document,
- Certified copy of Driver’s license Code 8
How to Apply
Apply for the Eskom Communication Graduate / Internship Opportunity or email to: [email protected]