Closing Date: 15 August 2014
- Relevant 3 year Diploma / B-Tech/ B –Degree
- University of Technology Recruits – 18 month program
- University Recruits – 24 month program
- Handling inbound interactions
- Receiving calls and identifying the customer in accordance to standard customer service quality templates
- Determining the customer’s exact request and analyzing the customer request in accordance to the different Customer Services Categories (APM, ATS, DCE, ESP, OIL, Load Shedding)
- Logging a customer’s request at the appropriate priority and capturing relevant information from the customer to ensure sufficient information is gathered for relevant process partners to take action if requested.
- Updating the applicable systems to activate the customer’s request while ensuring customer details are up to date.
- Communication (interpret customer requirements, listen, read, write & verbal)
- Interpersonal skill
- Organizational knowledge (Eskom)
- Planning and organizational skill
- Customer Service and product skills
How to Apply
Apply for the Eskom Experiential Learnership Opportunity