Position: University of Technology Bursars x10
Geographical Area/Location: Secondary Plant, Bellville, Western Cape
Reference Number: 50186410BF/329-1163312
Closing Date: 09 May 2013
- S4 in Electrical Engineering (Heavy and Light Current), completed at the University of Technology.
Skills and Competencies
- Have ability to understand technical concepts
- Be safety conscious
- Have a conscientious self-disciplined approach
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Be a team player
- Have ability to perform physical work
- Have good communication skills
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom?s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom?s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
How to Apply
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application
Please contact Shared Services on 011 800 2311 should you experience any problems.
Comments are closed.