Location: Rietkuil (Mpumalanga)
Closing Date: 14 August 2012
- Qualification in B Tech or Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science; Environmental Management or similar degree.
Skills and Competencies
- Have knowledge of Environmental Management Systems and Risk Assessments.
- Have knowledge of aspects, impacts, monitoring and measuring.
- Have knowledge of Environmental Legislation.
- Have knowledge of Audits.
- Have knowledge of Environmental Impact Assessments and Basic Assessments.
- Be safety conscious
- Be computer literate.
- Have a conscientious self-disciplined approach
- Have a high level of drive and motivation
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Have a high level of technical learning ability
- Be a team player & ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to perform physical work
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom?s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom?s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
HR Shared Services/HR at your fingertips
Please register to load your information if you have not applied for vacancies before or Login to apply if you have registered previously.
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application