Position: Graduate in Training X15
Position/Task Grade: L09
Department: Project Development and Monitoring Department
Business Unit: Various Sections
Location: Megawatt Park
Reference Number: 49923112MK / 329 748757
Closing Date: 06 May 2012
Group Capital Division is currently in the process of offering the following GIT’S opportunities In Project Development and Monitoring Department
BSc or BTech completed in the following Disciplines:
- Electrical or Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
B Degree in the following Disciplines:
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Quality Management
- Business Intelligence
- Knowledge Management
- Commerce and Finance
- Environmental Management
- Degree in Surveying
- Degree in Property Rights
- 0 years experience
Skills and Competencies
- The successful candidates should preferably be fresh out of University
- The candidate will go through an Eskom training program with the aim to appoint him/her in the Eskom Project Development and Monitoring Department. Engineering candidates should have a preference for Project Development / Project Management type work as opposed to Engineering design type work.
- Perform functions as assigned
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom’s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom’s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
HR Shared Services/HR at your fingertips
Please register to load your information if you have not applied for vacancies before or Login to apply if you have registered previously.
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application
Please contact Shared Services on 011 800 2311 should you experience any problems.