Position: Graduate in Training (Administrative Asst. 1Human Resources)\
Position/Task Grade: L09
Area of specialisation: Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Business Unit: Koeberg Operating Unit
Geographical Area/Location: Koeberg Nuclear Power Station Western Cape
Reference Number: 49992583CF/329-753285
Closing Date: 21 May 2012
- Grade 12 + B com. / BA in HR related discipline (University degrees)
Skills and Competencies
- Accuracy skills
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Thorough knowledge of Eskom’s Conditions Of Service
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Human Resources Governance documentation, i.e. directives, policies, procedures and practices pertaining to remuneration, benefits and related areas
- The incumbent will be put on a training program to later fulfil the following key responsibilities
- Control payroll administration
- Manage information and data
- Maintain organisation management system
- Provide an advisory service to employees and management on all aspects of Eskom’s Conditions Of Service (COS) and remuneration
- Assist management with employees financial , social and personal problems, provide advice and information where possible and identify and assist with the referral specialists
- Provide a one stop HR related service to all employees in allocated areas
- Act as custodian for allocated projects e.g. PDP’s, performance management, workplace skills plan, etc.
- Provide an advisory service to employees and management on behavioural business practices
- Perform any other legitimate activity as required
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom’s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom?s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
HR Shared Services/HR at your fingertips
Please register to load your information if you have not applied for vacancies before or Login to apply if you have registered previously.
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application
Please contact Shared Services on 011 800 2311 should you experience any problems.