Position: Learner Artisans X40
Position/Task Grade: TEL
Business Unit: Kendal Power Station
Reference Number: 49795977MJ/329-644660
Closing Date: 01 February 2012
Kendal power Station is offering the Artisans Learnership opportunities within the Training Department in the following discipline: Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation
- Grade 12 with Mathematics, Physical Science and English or N3 in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or
- Grade 12 with Mathematics, Physical Science and English or N3 with Mathematics, Engineering Science, Electronics and Instrumentation/Digital for C&I stream
Skills and Competencies
- Have a conscientious self-disciplined approach
- Have high level of drive and motivation
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Be a team player
- Have good communication skills
Kindly apply for the position online or alternatively Fax your detailed CV to: 086 762 0178
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom?s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom?s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
HR Shared Services/HR at your fingertips
Please register to load your information if you have not applied for vacancies before or Login to apply if you have registered previously.
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application
Please contact Shared Services on 011 800 2311 should you experience any problems.